Forester a Good Sport
Following the introduction of two hybrid Forester variants earlier this year, the addition of the 2.5i Sport adds to the All-Wheel Drive choices.
There is good news for Forester towing enthusiasts too: maximum towing capacity is increased from 1,500 kg to 1,800 kg for all non-hybrid variants.
Forester 2.5i Sport AWD is distinguished by multiple eye-catching cosmetic additions internally and externally.
Forester 2.5i Sport AWD features include, exterior:
- 18” alloy wheels (dark metallic finish)
- LED front fog lights, with black coloured surround
- Black coloured front grille surround and rear garnish
- Front, side and rear under guards with orange highlight
- Roof rails with orange inserts
- Exterior Sport badging
- Electric sunroof
- Water repellent grey cloth trim
- Orange highlights –air vents, shift panel
- Orange interior stitching
- Piano black surround for rear armrest cup holders
- Chrome look edge for power window switches
- Internal rear gate lamp (LED)
- Cargo room lamp (LED)
Forester 2.5i Sport AWD is the only Forester variant available in Dark Blue.
All MY21 Foresters share a revised headlight design, with a darkened area around the main beam bulb.
Also added across the range is auto door lock/unlock and a Collision Detection Unlock function. The latter is intended to unlock doors and tailgate in the event of a heavy collision, reducing the possibility of occupants being trapped in the vehicle.
Subaru Australia Managing Director, Christian Dinsdale, said: “We are delighted to offer even more choice in the Forester range.
“2.5i Sport AWD is the third variant we have added to the initial four offerings in the current generation and it’s an eye-catching and practical wagon that only enhances Forester’s customer appeal.”
He added: “The 300 kg increase in towing capacity for non-hybrid variants also represents a significant advance, which will convince a broader set of customers to consider Forester for its practicality across a whole set of parameters.”
Visitors to Subaru Osborne Park can register their interest at here