Genuine Subaru Parts are designed and engineered to meet precise specifications. They're built to fit and made to last meaning more kilometres of confident, trouble-free driving, and a Subaru that’s as close to original condition as possible.
Accept nothing less than Genuine Subaru Parts
Not only are Genuine Subaru Parts made to the same exacting standards as our vehicles, but they are also backed by our comprehensive parts warranty. Plus, they help keep your vehicle – and its retained value – in optimum condition.
Buying Genuine Subaru Parts is easy
We have Australia’s widest range of Genuine Subaru Parts and an Australia-wide Dealer network. Meaning that you can access the parts you want when you want them at Subaru Osborne Park.
Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories purchased by you are warranted for the following terms:
- Replacement of standard genuine parts and accessories1 are warranted for the remainder of the Subaru New Vehicle 5 Years/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Optional genuine parts and accessories1 fitted at the point of new vehicle purchase or fitted at the point of first scheduled service by Subaru Osborne Park are warranted for 3 years.
- Optional genuine parts and accessories fitted any time after the first scheduled service by Subaru Osborne Park are warranted for 2 years.
- Optional genuine parts and accessories purchased from a Subaru Retailer and are installed independently or by a third party are warranted for 12 months.
1. Standard parts and accessories refers to non–optional components that are standard to the specific model variant. Optional genuine parts and accessories refers to optional components that do not come standard with the specific model variant.
The Subaru Genuine Parts and Accessories Warranty applies in addition to the guarantees, right and remedies conferred by the Australian Consumer Law and other applicable Commonwealth State and Territory Legislation. The Subaru Genuine Parts and Accessories Warranty does not exclude, affect or limit those guarantees, right or remedies, except to the extent that their application may lawfully be excluded or limited.
In particular, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.