We want to make sure you have no worries and your Subaru is perfect for life. So we’ve introduced the 1-Month Health Check & Chat. It’s a free consultation within the first month after delivery of your new Subaru.
It takes just 30 minutes for our factory-trained technicians to check your Subaru and answer any questions you may have.
Here’s what they check:
- Engine oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake reservoir level
- Clutch cylinder level (if applicable)
- Windscreen/headlamp washer bottle level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Battery electrolyte level and terminal security
- Tyre pressures and condition (including spare)
- Headlight focus and light operation
They also advise on:
- Satellite navigation operation
- Audio operation
- Multi-Function Display Unit operation
- AWD & Boxer engine
- Fuel requirements
- CVT operation (if applicable)
- The operations of Subaru Technology (if applicable) including SI-Drive, X-Mode, Auto Stop-Start, etc.
- Interior and exterior care
- Service and maintenance requirements
1. Bluetooth®is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual phone.